Follow Me :)

Follow

Friday 4 December 2015

Blogmas Day 4: 5 under £5 - One for the Bath-a-holic...


I Love... is a brand that I have been using a lot recently. The bubble bath in Strawberries and Cream was what first drew me in and I've loved every product from them that I've bought since!
The scents are divine and a little goes a long way in bubble respects.
However with so many scents on offer it's quite a tough call picking one large bottle.
But this Gift Set of 6 from Superdrug is great for a bath lover as it gives you a good chance to try a few out. The scents included are quite festive; Sugared Cranberries, indulgent Chocolates & Oranges, delightful Mixed Berries, warming Spiced Cinnamon, sweet Iced Cookie and my favourite; Cherry Almond Sparkle!

Any Bath-lover would be up for new products to try and with the variety of scents there is sure to be at least one hit!

Thanks for Reading! :)

Check back tomorrow at 6 pm for a new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment