Follow Me :)

Follow

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Blogmas Day 22: Red Lip Make-Up...

Several posts ago I shared my Top 3 Christmas Red Lips (Read Here), so it only seemed right to share how to do a quick and easy Red Lip look!


For the Base I simply used my Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC20 and concealed underneath my eyes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory. The concealer really brightens up the area and has great coverage.
For eyes I packed on a dark brown MUA eyeshadow in the Shade Delicious all over the lid. I then used a clean brush and smudged out the outer corners to ensure there are no harsh lines. Next I used the Revlon Colorstay black eyeliner which like the eyeshadow is matte. To finish off the eyes I curled my lashes and used the Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara.

Finally for the lips I used the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Stain in Striking...


Thanks for Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment