Follow Me :)

Follow

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Blogmas Day 16: 5 Under £5 - One for the Sentimental One...

L-R frame from Tiger, Photobox from Prezzybox
The presents I tend to cherish the most are ones that are personalised or including photos. So it's no surprise that a picture frame would be a present suggestion by me! This frame from tiger is a bit different in that the individual frames included are painted in metallic hues and are textured with patterns. It gives a more colourful and fun look to a cute frame.


It doesn't take much effort to select some photos of the recipient and friends, but picking just the right group of photos can make the frame so much more valuable to the receiver! I also did a post only yesterday on how you can make a Photo Hanger (read here), if your a bit strapped for cash!

Thanks For Reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great gift!! My bestie would love something like this!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got given both frames from best friends, so I'm sure your bestie would love something similar! :)

      Delete