Follow Me :)

Follow

Monday 8 December 2014

Black Friday Haul

As most people will know last Friday (the 28th) was Black Friday aka crazy shopping event! So I decided to take advantage of the sales and get a few things for an upcoming holiday I'm going on...

The first place I visited was boohoo.com, where I bought both a Dress and Skirt in the same print. I loved the print as it's bright and playful, and as it incorporates many colours, so will go well with many different other pieces in my wardrobe.


Next I bought a Tropical Print Jacket. It almost looks like a kimono, but is a bit thicker. I think it'll make a nice addition to my holiday wardrobe as its light and loose, so will be nice to wear when travelling.

Finally the last few things I bought from boohoo were a ruched hip detail Black Maxi Skirt and a White Crop Top. I feel these two items are staples and will be very versatile.

The next site I visited was ASOS. Here I bought a Blue Shift Dress (available in Black too), this will be perfect for wearing when going out for dinner or can even be jazzed up a bit and worn with heels as a party outfit. I also bought a Silver Plated Sea Charms Bracelet, as It looked perfect to wear on the beach and as it's silver plated, I won't be too worried about it rusting!

The last thing I bought from ASOS were some plain Black Espadrilles. I've been a fan of espadrilles for a while now, as they're the most comfortable type of flat shoes I can find, and comfort is key when travelling! I also think the pair I've bought look relatively smart, so I may even wear them with the shift dress, for a meal out.

I then had a look on very.com as I'd heard  good things about their swimwear, so wanted to try some out. I ended up buying two items; a Resort Premium Embellished Hidden Underwire Swimsuit and Resort Tie Side Swim Shorts. I'd bought these with a water park in mind, so I wanted some pieces that weren't going to come off mid ride! With that in mind I had to return the Swimsuit as it was much too loose! It was much too long for me and didn't feel like it was going to stay on! The Swim Shorts fit much better and were quite comfortable, so I decided to keep them.

The final item I bought was a pair of Vans Authentic Slim Rose Black Multi. I've wanted a new pair of Vans for ages, and I've been looking specifically for some with an exciting design or pattern, so I was thrilled to find these! I especially love that these are bright and colourful, as I will be able to pair them up with a multitude of different outfits!

I hope you enjoyed this haul!
What kinds of things do you like to wear on holiday? :)

5 comments:

  1. The love the first dress and skirt, the print is amazing - so bright and colourful!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I just checked out your blog and I absolutely LOVE your OOTN and your style in general! xx

      Delete
  2. All the clothes are so good, but that first outfit wins x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to wear that dress when it's nice and sunny on holiday! :) xx

      Delete